Thursday, January 10, 2008

Ambition... Stupidity... or Love?

Well.
Starting Thursday, a friend and I are going to start training for a half marathon. We originally wanted to go for the full thing; but realized that was probably a bit too ambitious at this point - since neither of us are runners.

Anywho... we're trying to get some people to sponsor us. By "us" I mean a charity (which is yet to be determined). More on that later. If you're interested... let me know. If not... awesome (can you pray for us though?).

This is gonna kick my butt.
It'll be worth it.

-Matt

4 comments:

Aaron said...

I am interested.

Katie (Cass) Bartlett said...

run, matt, run.

misty said...

you are my hero.

Diane said...

Hey I am actually training for a full marathon soo I know the feeling of facing this what seems to be giant...YOU CAN DO IT!! Running a marathon has been a dream of mine and the year of 08 is the year to do it. Know that I will be praying for you!