Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The end... the beginning.

It's weird. I've been off the road for a week now. I miss it dearly. I miss playing music on a daily basis. I miss meeting awesome people: kids and leaders alike. I miss the passion. I miss the desperation and the passion in the worship services. I miss the feeling of being used day in and day out, until I don't have an ounce of energy... for God.




This is what I want to do with my life.
This is what I AM DOING with my life.

...sweet.

Here's to 2009, and what it might entail...

2 comments:

Bla Bla said...

I knew you would miss it....especially the signing of the autographs part.....

KT Bartlett said...

ok, so you need to update your freakin' blog!! tell us your real plans for the future...on wait yes, it is OA. ha. ha. --and yes, we buckled under the pressure and bought some SWEET sunglasses for mike! thanks to you. Friends FOREVER! ha. miss ya. COME BACK TO YOUR HOMELAND!